From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 27 20:27:24 EST 2013

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 7:21 PM, Jay McCarthy <jay at racket-lang.org> wrote:

> If I have background expansion on, then when I open that file it
> installs the package.

As I wrote in my previous message, it doesn't do that for me. And I don't
see how it could do that, actually. Are you saying that you tried this?

Can you explain how you have configured DrRacket to disable the security
guard that is installed by the background expansion process, please?

Meanwhile, I would like to point out that your commit has completely
disabled planet. No packages can be installed. Did you run any test suites
after making this change?

Robby