[racket-dev] Slideshow package needs more splitting

From: J. Ian Johnson (ianj at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 4 17:51:32 EST 2013

I've been working on a package of different pict transformers/constructors I've made while giving slideshow presentations, with some pain.
In particular, slideshow-lib pulls in the gui dependency, making documentation impossible.
I had to just copy the code for slide-pict and fast-start from slideshow/play into my package, which I really hate doing.
If at all possible, can we split the pict-only parts of slideshow-lib into a different collection, say slideshow-pict-lib or something? Or perhaps just add more to pict-pkgs?

Thanks,
-Ian

Posted on the dev mailing list.