[racket-dev] Continuing to work on GitHub bug migration

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu May 30 16:47:36 EDT 2013

After a long hiatus, I'm again working on migrating our bug database
to GitHub issues. My plan is to convert a large portion of the old
bugs (more than 5 years old, up to 9433) in the near future, and in
particular all of the bugs filed before the bug DB moved to
Northeastern (up to ~2100) very soon.

To do this, I need GitHub authorization keys from people who used the
bug DB then, so that I can post bugs and comments as you to GitHub. To
provide them, please visit this page:
http://samth2.ccs.neu.edu:8080/github-auth/ and follow the
instructions.

This applies for anyone who's used the bug DB ever, although I won't
be migrating the newer bugs immediately.

The people who are most needed for my immediate plans have been
explicitly cc'ed on this message. If you're one of them and for
whatever reason, you don't want to do this, please just let me know
off-list.

Thanks!
Sam

Posted on the dev mailing list.