[racket-dev] raco pkg remove not removing

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu May 30 12:42:18 EDT 2013

Does `raco link -l' show any trace of the old package (which would
suggest that the package manager failed between the points of removing
its own registration of the package and removing the link)?

If the package install was not installation-wide, then all state should
be in your "add-on" directory as reported by `(find-system-path
'addon-dir)'. The links are in "links.rktd", and package files are in
"pkgs" or "pkgs" inside a directory whose name is a version number.