[racket-dev] raco pkg remove not removing

From: J. Ian Johnson (ianj at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu May 30 11:31:25 EDT 2013

I tried to turn my nifty-macros repo into something that the new package manager could work with. I recently changed for-accumulate.rkt to for-acc.rkt but forgot to change main.rkt to require and reprovide from the new file. I installed from github and it died on looking for the for-accumulate directory. This is weird since nothing referred to the directory - it was all the files. Even so, I changed main.rkt to reflect the changes and tried to install. No go, the package was already installed (albeit incorrectly). I try to remove. It has the same error and fails to remove the package. I'm now stuck. How to I remove an incorrectly installed package?

-Ian

Posted on the dev mailing list.