[racket-dev] PLaneT(2): Single vs multi-collection packages

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 30 10:29:24 EDT 2013

I'm willing to upgrade my packages for the new PLaneT system, but one thing
that pushes me back is the fact that I need to create a directory for my
package and a subdirectory for the collection(s).

But most of my packages are (and will probably be) single-collection
packages, and it hurts my logic to have to modify my directory tree for
that purpose.

I know there have been several discussions already about this, but perhaps
there is a simple fix:
Maybe there could be a `single-collection?' entry in the info.rkt file
which, when true, would tell `raco pkg install' to create itself a
directory for the package that has the same name as the collection it
contains?

Laurent