[racket-dev] experiment reorganizing the repo into packages

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue May 28 20:36:14 EDT 2013

This looks great to me!

I don't have a good sense of what level of granularity is the right one,
but I naturally would have gone even finer grained with drracket: the
macro-debugger, pkg/gui, and maybe even the gui-debugger I would have
separated out. (Probably you were focused on lower-level things first,
tho.)

Also for the macro-debugger: I think it is useful by itself, without
drracket (I would like to use it for files that in drracket's
implementation, for example). So I think there should be two packages
there: macro-debugger-standalone with the "give me a file and show the
macro debugger's result on it" interface and macro-debugger-plugin pkg that
fits into drracket.

Robby