[racket-dev] Package system quickstart section?

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 8 10:38:11 EDT 2013

There currently is a quickstart section designed for developers:

http://docs.racket-lang.org/planet2/Developing_Packages.html

So, I'm fine with you working on a quickstart from a user perspective,
although I worry about being too vague on some of the details in the
Concepts section or duplicating the content. At a high-level, go for
it, but I'd like to see what you make.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>