[racket-dev] Tweaked doc pages

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sat Mar 2 17:37:51 EST 2013

OK, so this is an argument to not change the navbar.

Meanwhile, having all links jump to an anchor below the navbar seem
like a really bad idea to me.  So I lean to leaving it as is--?

(I'm leaving the newdocs.racket-lang.org with the smaller banner for
now, so more people can see if they like/dislike it.)