[racket-dev] Things we could move out of the core

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 26 05:00:23 EDT 2013

The sandbox, IMO, is a nice standalone library the does not need to be in
the core. (Ditto for errortrace.)

I like the definition of the core as "minimum stuff to get pkgs running"
and we should be picky about what goes in -- even to the point of rewriting
some code to move other stuff out.

Think of someone deploying a game on a phone: would they be happy with your
rationale influencing their app's size?

Robby