[racket-dev] ready for the package switch?

From: Ryan Culpepper (ryanc at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 18 15:40:27 EDT 2013

I tried it. It works, but DrRacket doesn't find the macro stepper tool.
The racket/lib/info-cache.rktd has an entry for the right location, but
it also has another (lib "macro-debugger") entry. Is this caused by
having multiple modules "named" macro-debugger/info?

BTW, something is still populating
racket/lib/collects/info-domain/compiled/cache.rktd (rather than
racket/lib/info-cache.rktd). I thought the info-domain collection would
have disappeared. (And I thought it would be in racket/etc, but that
seems not to be the case.)

I tried rebasing one of my branches to the 'pkg' branch yesterday, and
that seems to have worked. With Carl's advice, the next time might go
even easier.

Is there a reason for the pkgs/*-pkgs groupings? I think I'd prefer pkgs
to contain just packages, but maybe I'm overlooking a benefit.

Ryan