[racket-dev] release 5.3.5

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 16 19:35:37 EDT 2013

ROAR is something like a second step but we don't assume that you have seen HtDP.

HtDP is not about the examples but about [the] design [recipe] and as such truly novel. It isn't about Racket either, otherwise we'd use Racket in the book. As for 'interest', let freshmen judge. I'd prefer HtDP over ROAR any day.

Thanks for your interest.