[racket-dev] PLaneT(2): Single vs multi-collection packages

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 15 11:19:56 EDT 2013

At Fri, 14 Jun 2013 21:14:58 -0400, Greg Hendershott wrote:
> I just want to be clear what I need to do to
> keep compatibility with 5.3.4 for existing packages. If that means
> adding something to info.rkt to say, "yeah, I'm still multi", I may do
> that.

Yes, that's exactly what will be required for a package to work with
both v5.3.4 and after the change: keep the package multi-collection,
and explicitly declare it as such by adding a line to "info.rkt".

For the new "info.rkt" field, should it be

  (define multi-collection? #t)

?

Posted on the dev mailing list.