[racket-dev] release 5.3.5

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 15 09:46:31 EDT 2013

We will release Racket v5.3.5 next week. The purpose of the
release is to include the Realm of Racket collection with the
v5.3.4 release, because the book is about to appear.

The release will strictly be built from

-- Racket v5.3.4
-- collects/realm as currently found in git head

We will __not__ make any other changes.

Eli has worked out a process and will launch it asap. We will
conduct a recursive diff of all .rkt files and we will run
basic checks to ensure the integrity of the release bundle.
If you're willing to help with these checks, please stay tuned.

DRAFT RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT:

Racket version 5.3.5 is now available from

 http://racket-lang.org/

This is a special-purpose release to match the arrival of
"Realm of Racket" in bookstores. Racket v.5.3.5 adds a
single collection

collects/realm/

to the v5.3.4 release. The new collection contains the source
code that readers of Realm may wish to use for experiments.