[racket-dev] PLaneT(2): Single vs multi-collection packages

From: Vincent St-Amour (stamourv at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 14 11:25:22 EDT 2013

I vote for this change.

I'm happy to change my packages (which make more sense as
single-collection packages anyway).

If I understand correctly, this would also have the advantage of making
a lot of github repositories (including most of mine) installable as
packages automatically, no change required. That sounds like a huge win
to me.

Vincent