[racket-dev] updated proposal for moving to packages

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 13 19:01:09 EDT 2013

Did you try to organize the repository along the distribution specs with
all documentation brought in at the very top?

I can imagine that anyone who downloads textual Racket wants to run it
on a machine that is not where he develops the code. Indeed, the dev
machine will have a full-fledged Racket tree with gui and all. If docs
were on-line, we wouldh't have this problem either.

Thanks for trying -- Matthias