[racket-dev] Project Idea to port Paredit mode to DrRacket.

From: Asumu Takikawa (asumu at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 9 15:46:30 EDT 2013

On 2013-06-09 23:25:43 +0530, Mayank Jain wrote:
> While it does autocomplete the closing paren, it does not prevent you from
> breaking the form if I accidentally delete the opening/closing paren.

This is a feature that I like a lot from paredit, because it provides
some level of confidence that I won't have silly mismatched parens.

One improvement over paredit that I'd like to see in a DrRacket port is
to handle #; comments correctly.

For the features of paredit that are already in DrRacket, it'd be nice
if the paredit plugin could just change the keybindings around so that
those of us who are used to emacs+paredit can use it without
re-training (unless this is already the case).

Cheers,
Asumu

Posted on the dev mailing list.