[racket-dev] Broken docs

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 25 11:54:13 EDT 2013

When you visit the main user-specific documentation page, then a cookie
is installed to remember that page as your user-specific page (which
would include user-scoped packages). The search box uses that cookie
(on pages that are in the installation) to jump back to user-specific
documentation for a search. So, it sounds like the cookie is giving you
trouble.