[racket-dev] Using Travis CI for Racket

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 8 08:05:59 EDT 2013

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 7:04 PM, Sam Tobin-Hochstadt <samth at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
> I've just committed support for building Racket automatically on the
> Travis continuous integration service.  See
> https://travis-ci.org/samth/racket/ for the current build state.  This
> doesn't track the actual `plt/racket` repository yet [1],

This is now working -- thanks Eli. You can see the current status
here: https://travis-ci.org/plt/racket

If you'd like to be notified about tests, let me know.

Unfortunately, some combination of the Travis configuration and recent
changes to Racket mean that a few of the tests for `subprocess` are
failing. Matthew thinks that the tests are the problem here, and I
hope to look into this soon.

> Currently, it runs tests for the following:
>
>  - everything in `tests/racket/`
>  - `json`
>  - `xml`

This list now includes `net`, `openssl`, `db`, `match` and the tests
of embedded paths in zo files. Still not set up are: `pkg`,
`launcher`, the relevant SRFIs, and a few other things.

Sam

Posted on the dev mailing list.