[racket-dev] A broken contract test & feature

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 2 19:10:11 EDT 2013

I looked into this too and didn't come up with a good solution.

It would be nice if there were a way to write the "here's a path, please
tell me which part to replace with "<pkg>/something" without too many
dependencies, but I didn't try to see if that would be feasible.

Meanwhile, I agree that just disabling that test is probably the way to go.

Robby