[racket-dev] release 5.3.6

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 1 11:00:50 EDT 2013

Today we would normally start the cycle for the next release. Since the package-based
reorganization isn't quite ready for this release, we have decided to create a bug-fix
release based on 5.3.5. The idea is to start from the 5.3.5 release and to select
bug patches that are narrow and targeted. Thus far we know that we want one such
bug fix

-- concerning the behavior of ']' in drracket

If you know of any other such bug fixes, please propose them by the end of the week.

Thanks -- Matthias, for the release management

Posted on the dev mailing list.