[racket-dev] A standard for testing Racket's libraries?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 27 15:36:58 EST 2013

I think that currently you can look at what drdr does. That's the best we
have.

Meanwhile, I think that if you are willing to live a bit on the edge, you
can try to run some reasonable looking tests (break something intentionally
and make sure they complain, say) and then go ahead and push and let drdr
sort things out more. Worst comes to worst, you just revert a commit and
try again tomorrow, no?

Robby