[racket-dev] Tweaked doc pages

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed Feb 27 11:36:54 EST 2013

Yesterday, Asumu Takikawa wrote:
> On 2013-02-26 09:53:11 -0500, Eli Barzilay wrote:
> > I have finally implemented a script that hacks the on-line doc
> > pages.  Currently, it does the following (and you can see the
> > changes on the web now):
>
> Maybe I'm missing something, but the changes have been rolled back
> from the main page right? Can you upload the new version somewhere
> so we can see what it would look like?

Yes, they have.  It's now available at newdocs.racket-lang.org.

There are two things that need to be addressed:

* The layout should have the main column centered.  (I thought that it
  was fine initially if the left column is part of the contents.)

* There might be a need for a shorter banner for the textual pages, to
  save some space.  (I'm not sure whether this is really needed...)