[racket-dev] I'd like to add a sidebar link to all documentation versions in docs.racket-lang.org.

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 24 20:36:01 EST 2013

At Sun, 24 Feb 2013 17:16:13 -0500, Eli Barzilay wrote:
> Two hours ago, Eli Barzilay wrote:
> > I think that this should be reverted, and instead make the older
> > docs more available: I'll make another column in the all-versions
> > page (main page > download > all versions).
>
> Done, now.  See the new links on the all versions page, and there's
> also a link in the specific version download page:
>
>   [...]
>   http://download.racket-lang.org/racket-v5.2.html

Enclosed patch is a suggestion to improve the layout of that page:

 * Documentation is spelled with an "umentation" instead of "s".

 * To avoid a page with two "Documentation" links that go to different
   places, changed the version-specific one to "Documentation for
   v<version>".

 * Instead of one set of bullet-separated links that mixes
   version-specific and version-independent links, separate the links
   into two groups.

 * Change "Release Notes" to "Announcement", and add link to the full
   release notes. (This may be too much; it might be better to just
   change "Release Notes" to "Release Announcement" and leave the
   release-notes link to the documentation.)