[racket-dev] I'd like to add a sidebar link to all documentation versions in docs.racket-lang.org.

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sun Feb 24 17:16:13 EST 2013

Two hours ago, Eli Barzilay wrote:
> I think that this should be reverted, and instead make the older
> docs more available: I'll make another column in the all-versions
> page (main page > download > all versions).

Done, now.  See the new links on the all versions page, and there's
also a link in the specific version download page:

  http://download.racket-lang.org/all-versions.html
  http://download.racket-lang.org/racket-v5.2.html

An hour and a half ago, Robby Findler wrote:
> I mostly agree with Eli here, but it would be nice to be able to go
> from the front of docs.racket-lang.org/ to a version specific page
> with more goodies (including downloading). Can we make the "version
> 5.3.3" text at the upper right clickable?

I've long wanted to get to hack the docs page so it has the proper
header like the rest of the web pages, and something like that would
also allow more web-only things, like a google search box for the
docs, and things like the above.