From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 22 17:00:43 EST 2013

Well, I didn't try to explain _that_ part of the issue here (what I called
"b" in my message on the audit trail). It is much more complex and based
more on conjecture, so I'm hesitant to even try especially when the
existing discussion covers a more general, related problem that is likely
to satisfy people. (I hope.)

Robby