[racket-dev] Potential bug with icons in head

From: Philippe Mechaï (philippe.mechai at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 15:54:02 EST 2013

On 19/02, Robby Findler wrote:
> I'm seeing it too. Unfortunately not reproducibly, so I haven't tried a git
> bisect.  It would be nice to try, tho.
>
> Robby
>

> On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 1:13 PM, Asumu Takikawa <asumu at ccs.neu.edu> wrote:
>
> > On 2013-02-19 19:19:24 +0100, Philippe Mechaï wrote:
> > >    I've just compiled latest Racket version and found out icons are not
> > >    displayed correctly as shown in attached screenshot.
> > >    Please tell me if I can be of any help to diagnose this problem.
> >
> > FWIW, I've had this problem too on a 64-bit Linux machine.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Asumu
> >   Racket Developers list:
> >   http://lists.racket-lang.org/dev

As I forgot to tell I'm testing on a 64 bit Debian Sid machine

Additionnal info:
- No problem when using stop-sign-icons from images/icons/misc from the REPL
- No problem when using a compiled-bitmap of the very same icon

- Error icons are only displayed in the REPL after I click the "Run" button once

Not sure where to look from now on

Posted on the dev mailing list.