[racket-dev] Scribble: feature request - module paths for image

From: David Van Horn (dvanhorn at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 15 10:42:06 EST 2013

I have a scribble document that is built from two distinct locations,
which makes using the Scribble image form nearly impossible since it
takes a path relative to the build location.  (My work around is
symbolic links in the file system.)

What would solve my problem is the ability to pass a module-path prefix,
e.g. (image 'foo/bar/baz "some-image.png").

Does this seem like a sensible thing to add?

(BTW, the collects option doesn't help me because I need to reference
module locations that are not in the main collection.)

David

Posted on the dev mailing list.