[racket-dev] Installing Optimization Coach broke Racket's reader

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 13 18:15:39 EST 2013

My apologies for letting this hang.

The current state of this bug repair is that I've got a patch on:
    https://github.com/dyoo/racket/commit/compiler-hack

that addresses the issue of installing PLaneT2 packages while in DrRacket.

However, there was some parallel conversation about what the long-term
fix should be, at which point I got confused:

     http://lists.racket-lang.org/dev/archive/2013-February/011767.html

because I got the impression that the fix I did isn't the "Right"
thing to do.  So I waited to hear back about what to do next.

It's been a few days, and I suspect this got dropped.  What should I
do next to move this forward?

Posted on the dev mailing list.