[racket-dev] 5.3.3

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 6 17:33:34 EST 2013

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
> Do you have a commit in mind? (It would need to a simple one that is easily
> seen to be "correct".)

I'm thinking of the two commits currently on my compiler-hack branch:

     https://github.com/dyoo/racket/commit/1caae27ded89a46453316f65ae5cbf7b04a4bd66
     https://github.com/dyoo/racket/commit/3e3608ccb82de7e14b0b3aed223d95c7d5a500ba

to address the immediate problem of the PLanet2 stuff.  I hadn't
merged into upstream because I was waiting to hear about the exact
right paths to include in the manager-skip-file-handler in the second
commit, and did not hear consensus.

I'm also partial to the gunzip fix in
http://git.racket-lang.org/plt/commit/c6775cc0605dfed29e347f1932adcc11b5e220db.
 I ran across this in the context of broken PLaneT2 package
installation, since PLanet2 defaults to .zip archives.

Posted on the dev mailing list.