[racket-dev] find-secs error while building 5.3.2 (fwd)

From: Jimmy Olgeni (olgeni at olgeni.com)
Date: Wed Feb 6 16:08:22 EST 2013

On Wed, 6 Feb 2013, Robby Findler wrote:

> Is midnight Jan 5, 1970 a valid date on your machine (in the sense that
> there is an input to seconds->date that would produce that date)?

At least according to date(1), it seems to be a valid date:

$ date -r 342000
Mon Jan  5 00:00:00 CET 1970

> Otherwise, I think you can just ignore that. The docs for plot aren't
> building right and probably plot needs to be tweaked in some way to deal
> with this kind of failures, but generally I think Racket will be
> functioning, even with this message.

The problem is that, due to this error, "make install" does not
complete and I cannot get a repeatable build for the package, but
maybe I can find a way to exclude the plot docs build.

Does the weird date come from the docs source?

--
jimmy