[racket-dev] release notes

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 20 16:17:18 EST 2013

I understand that one can reasonably view these as bug fixes. Nevertheless,
they affect observable behavior of the functions in a way that could
possibly break others code (as opposed to more "obvious" bug fixes that are
likely to only affect others' code by fixing problems with it).

So these should be explicitly mentioned in a HISTORY file somewhere so that
someone who upgrades from, say, 5.3.2 to 6.2 can figure out which version
made this change that's causing them problems.

Robby