[racket-dev] racket/gui checkbox clips text

From: Richard Hopkins (richhguard-monotone at yahoo.co.uk)
Date: Mon Dec 16 10:28:17 EST 2013

Thanks for looking into this. It still happens here and I haven't managed
to narrow it down any more than my initial report. i.e. Windows, 5.3.6+ and
increased DPI.

I've also tried changing Windows font settings such as ClearType and the
"Smooth edges of screen fonts" option, but they don't solve the issue.

I'll keep investigating though and let you know if I find out any more.

Thanks