[racket-dev] Revising Racket's home page

From: Stephen Chang (stchang at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 19 19:09:48 EDT 2013

>> - web scraper example is cut off when clicking "?" Maybe make the
>> overlay window variable width?
>
> I'm not sure what you mean.  Can you include a screenshot?

Screenshot attached.

Obviously not a huge issue but looking into it more, the example gets
cut off only because my browser window width is too small (monitor is
in portrait). If I increase the window width then the entire example
is visible. Still, it seemed weird because there was plenty of space
on either side.