[racket-dev] behavior of 'local-transformer-expand' changed

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 1 08:16:14 EDT 2013

I removed those options because the implementation did not look
sensible for those cases.

Implementation aside, using 'module-begin doesn't make sense to me. A
form in the place of `#%module-begin' is always expanded at phase-level
0, so there isn't really.

I'm less certain about 'module. It may make sense to use 'module and
get the same effect as wrapping the form with `begin-for-syntax',
expanding with `local-expand', and removing the expansion again. Do you
have an example where you use 'module?