From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 28 18:04:39 EDT 2013

At Thu, 25 Apr 2013 14:59:42 -0400, Asumu Takikawa wrote:
> On 2013-04-25 14:55:45 -0400, asumu at racket-lang.org wrote:
> > a15fa5b Asumu Takikawa <asumu at racket-lang.org> 2013-04-20 23:18
> > :
> > | Start on a notation section for the Reference
> > :
>
> This is in response to the "How to read procedure documentation?" thread
> from the users list. It documents how to read some of the blue boxes
> with contracts from the Reference.
>
> I'm not sure this is the best place to put it, so feedback appreciated
> on where it should go (or anything else).

This is a great start -- thanks! I've made some small changes and
changed the section title to "Notation".

I think the Reference should be self-contained and not defer to the
Guide to describe the notation for syntactic forms, but it also seems
wrong to just duplicate the content of the Guide, so I'm not yet sure
what to do there.

Posted on the dev mailing list.