[racket-dev] Release Announcement for v5.3.4

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 23 09:52:57 EDT 2013

I vote no (as in the other thread). I think that you should use a
particular version from git that you're comfortable with or just
cherry-pick that commit from the release branch, as you see fit.

My stance is derived from the fact that we do not know about other possible
problems with this commit and YOU are an expert who can cope with a little
extra complications in a way that a naive user (think someone in an HtDP
class) cannot cope. Better, IMO, to stick with the known for one more
release.

Robby