[racket-dev] "standard-module-name-resolver: collection not found" after raco exe/distribute

From: Edward Blake (edwardlblake at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 29 18:24:16 EST 2012

Hello,

I wasn't sure if this or the users list was the right mailing list for
bug reports so I guessed a bit. After passing a project through raco
exe and raco distribute (Racket 5.3.1), I get the following output
right after invoking the resulting executable:

standard-module-name-resolver: collection not found
  collection: "racket/match"
  in collection directories:
   C:\_GitRepos\Kanjiget\win\out\lib\plt\kanjiget\collects
  context...:
   standard-module-name-resolver
   #%embedded:g3796:wiktionaryviewer: [running body]
   #%mzc:kanjiget: [traversing imports]
   loop

The project runs fine in DrRacket and from racket CLI and the issue is
reproducible on two different computers (both Windows). Another of my
projects does result in working executables so it looks to be some
sort of corner case. I have the redirected output from raco
make/exe/distribute and the project's source code is available online
for error reproduction if that
helps:.http://github.com/edwardlblake/kanjiget

Thank you for your time!

Posted on the dev mailing list.