[racket-dev] Missing spel cheker

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 29 08:46:33 EST 2012

There should be an menu item about fourth from the end called "Spell
Check String Constants".

It won't work if you don't have aspell installed, however. Do you have
it installed? If so, I'm guessing it probably still won't work because
it won't find the binary, sadly. I don't have cygwin on my windows box
but if you run into problems I'll have a look.

Thanks,
Robby