[racket-dev] Revision to the Language Dialog

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 5 22:26:08 EST 2012

The DrRacket-based languages have access to the port. So they can get
the actual characters from it.

Not "The Racket (meta-)Language" ;)

I think I'll not color things blue, as that would look strange in this
context; indentation seems to serve the same role and I think I can do
something like what you suggest.

Robby