[racket-dev] https connections in tests in drdr?

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 2 14:17:42 EDT 2012

I don't mind and I anticipate that planet2 will have more network traffic
per push.

Is there something in particular you're worried about?

Even though Matthew is very productive, I think it will be a while until
his activity causes DrDr to mount a denial-of-service attack.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://faculty.cs.byu.edu/~jay