[racket-dev] current-*-port

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon May 7 11:00:13 EDT 2012

Oh, man. Now I wish that Emacs temporary files didn't end with ~
(because seeing that makes me want to delete it....) otherwise, I love
this idea for a naming convention for parameters. (To fit in with
other naming conventions, we should probably use a suffix, tho, and
"@", "^", "%", and "<%>" have all been taken.)

Robby