[racket-dev] conditional scribble documents

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Fri May 4 18:04:42 EDT 2012

... for example, why not set up files that set some parameter and then
> run the program.  You said that you want a `++load my-module.rkt' --
> why not change "my-module.rkt" -> "my-module.scrbl", and just render
> it?

I like this.  But I don't want the "configuration" scribble file to itself
generate documentation, but only set up the parameterizations.  The
documentation in http://docs.racket-lang.org/scribble/running.html makes it
sound like it will generate documentation for each scribble file I feed
into it.  Isn't that the case?

The environmental variable approach would work, too... and probably without
needing significant hacking.  I can use getenv from
http://docs.racket-lang.org/reference/runtime.html#(def._((quote._~23~25kernel)._getenv))

Either way, once I have something I can read, then I can use
traverse-elements and then be in good shape, I think.   Ok, that sounds
right.  Thank you again!