[racket-dev] configure not finding system installed libffi

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 22 14:55:29 EDT 2012

Your "-I" path has a "bin" in the path that I think you didn't mean to
be there, but I doubt that it's needed anyway.

For the LIBS="-lffi" problem, I don't know. You should have a
"config.log" file containing the error message from the compiler.
Search for "C compiler cannot create executables" and look above that
line for the error message. (Or send me "config.log" and I can take a
look.)