[racket-dev] Fwd: [racket-bug] all/12642: #lang slideshow gets error message "module: this function is not defined"

From: Nick Shelley (nickmshelley at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 21 11:47:30 EDT 2012

I know I'm not a contributor (yet), but I think it would be nice if #lang
always took priority, and a warning would appear if the #lang overrode the
language drop-down (drop-up in DrRacket I guess). I don't think anyone
using the teaching languages ever uses #lang, and when they do it's usually
because they are moving on to other languages (at least temporarily).