[racket-dev] Issue with languages in Windows

From: namekuseijin (namekuseijin at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 20:01:16 EDT 2012

You know, something that bugs me about DrRacket since the times of
DrScheme is that it randomly seems to change the current language to
EN, as shown in the attached image.

I imagine most of you racket devs don't deal with it, but for users in
other countries, it's midly annoying if for no other reason than the
keyboard layout changes and ' turns into ` as well as ? goes off.  I
have to click back to portuguese so that it works again.

I don't know what triggers it, if some combination of keys or
whatever, but it consistently behaves like this, several times in a
single session.

Anyone would be willing to take a look at it?

Posted on the dev mailing list.