[racket-dev] Bug in the documentation or the implementation

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 19 08:00:54 EDT 2012

I'm not able to reproduce this problem. I created a file, copied and
pasted the code from 3.3.9 in the DrRacket docs into the file,
selected the "Add User-defined Keybindings" menu item, chose the file,
and got no error. The keybindings also seem to work, I tried them with
this file:

#lang racket/base
(+ 1 2)

I selected the (+ 1 2) and typed control-c control-r and saw it appear
in the REPL.

Are you doing something differently?

Did the contents of your file get garbled, possibly?

Robby