[racket-dev] zo-parse and implicit requires from template-phased syntax?

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at cs.wpi.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 13 16:29:34 EDT 2012

> Do you agree that, not only do I have to visit the modules explicitly
> listed in mod-requires, but also the phase-0 ModuleVariable references
> in the module variables in the module's prefix-toplevels?

Followup: ok, this seems like what you're doing in nodep-module:

    http://pre.racket-lang.org/racket/collects/compiler/demodularizer/nodep.rkt

so I'll assume that those two locations alone are what I should be watching.

I'm still surprised that the other places where I expect to see this
information, such as module-compiled-imports, and the definition of
add-module-code-connections in
collects/drracket/private/module-browser.rkt, do not provide this
complete information.  If I'm not mistaken, we can only get this
information through clever use of compiler/zo-parse.

Posted on the dev mailing list.