[racket-dev] Submodules & dependencies

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 12 14:57:27 EDT 2012

He's saying that there is no easy way to, without expanding the code
(and perhaps without going one step further beyond a fully expanded
program, but nevermind that detail), split apart the submodules that
come from a single module. You just cannot tell, without expanding
everything, which of the imports end up being used where (at least I
think that's the idea).

Robby