[racket-dev] Submodules & dependencies

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 12 14:40:42 EDT 2012

Sorry Matthias, I don't think I understand your question.

At the bytecode level, it would be "easy", so we could change the
distribution scripts to do that.

At the source level, it's not really possible because of macros that
generate code in a submodule.

My personal taste is that it is bad to ship .rkt that doesn't compile,
but I'd also like a future where we don't ship .rkt

Jay